Office Address & Opening Hours
You can find us at 16 rue d’Epernay, L-1490, near the Gare.
- Repairs are only available by appointment, please send an email to email@example.com
- For our classes, check here
- If you would like to donate a laptop or smartphone, check here
Drop-in time for Questions – Fridays 9h30-13h30
We are open for questions on Fridays during the Open Class, from 9h30 – 13h30, except for public holidays (and some school holidays) when we are closed.
Please note: The Open Class is now finished for 2021. The next Open Class will be Friday 21st January 2022.
Covid-19 related closures
While Digital Inclusion has re-opened our classes and computer distribution project as well as our Volunteer Learning Programme (reduced numbers), some of our services remain suspended. These include:
- Language Lab classes – now online!
- Drop-in repairs – only available by appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The government’s recommendations to prevent the spread of Covid-19 include restrictions on how many people can safely share a space together, and for this reason we have limited our class numbers and in some case suspended activities where social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
If you wish to donate a computer or smartphone, you can find more information here.